- EPNOE Junior 2020 Meeting 4th edition has been postponed to 3-4 February 2021 on the campus of KU Leuven in Kortrijk (Belgium).
- EPNOE Junior Online Seminar 1st edition will take place on 15-16 September 2020. More information coming soon.
About EPNOE Junior Scientist Meeting
EPNOE Junior Scientist Meetings are a biannually organized conference designed for academically young researchers (PhD Students, Post-docs and junior Assistant Professors) from academia and industry to meet and build their personal network in the polysaccharide field, while also presenting recent results and brainstorming the direction and future of polysaccharides research.
Senior scientists and industry researchers are invited to participate to give their input in the fruitful discussions.
Abstracts submission open!
Contributions for oral communication and poster presentations from fundamental, as well as applied research are highly welcome. The call is open to all polysaccharide related topics including but not limited to:
- Forestry, Agriculture, Biotechnology
- Biorefinery of polysaccharide biomass
- Biological aspects
- Fundamental polysaccharide research
- Chemical functionalization of polysaccharides
- Advanced fields of application
- Polysaccharide based materials